View Single Post
(#19)
Old

Default 26-08-2011, 22:06

fir play for doing this one, me and mate went a several months back for a quick look at access why we was in preston anyway and literally stopped for 1 second at the main road and a security guard in a white fiesta did nothing but chase us round!

non the less we did give him the run around for a good 45 mins in the car until we decided to leave and he thought it would be a good idea to break the law by trying to force us off the road.

needless to say the security company was called and contemplating ringing the police.

We pulled over to give him a bollocking or a crack and we just told him we was lost and was looking for a house where we was to buy some car parts (true!) and apparently dressed in my work pants and a black polo t-shirt with my companys logo on it is usual "urbans" clothing my mate also wearing a bright green hoody !

I dont understand why he drove like a complete dick head when clearly we was leaving normally? surely this place isnt that special that he needs to risk his job and licence.

Last edited by gazwhittle; 26-08-2011 at 22:09.