View Single Post
Rossendale Hospital - June 2012
(#1)
Old
Flaccid Member

Default Rossendale Hospital - June 2012 - 26-06-2012, 12:17

On a really wet weekend not too long ago when the nation was planning all manner of street fetes. fate was with us on the day we decided to attempt Rossendale.

With previous attempts thwarted this time we will succeed

History abounds let the budding developers tell you how it is

Getting in inside is not the easiest and not bumping into secca and his dog is total luck of the dice .

++++++++++++++++++++++++ACCESS++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Welcome...

from seeing previous reports I wasn't expecting the level of decay to be too bad but in parts it was pretty trashed

but pretty dry elsewheres

Artefacts and general "hospitalia" are quite in abundance here..

which help to serve as self indulgent propery for ones imagery please forgive..

ahem...yes...Nature takes back with a grand show in some parts laying down it own green carpets

for all you corridor heads Hospital R has em in droves well 3 big ones in the mental health block we're in anyhow.

I dubbed this treatment room ward of the condemned even tho it wasn't technically a ward as such

It seemed a trifle sad to see Mike Oldfield loitering around the toilets like this, reminiscing perchance of past appearances on "Top of the Plops" or contemplating the release of a "Greatest Sh*ts" even....

Yes quite.... moving on did I mention that this place is just full of artefacts? Oh yes I did well more piks then...

Strange that a lot of these are newer than the hospitals sell by date...

I did mention that we were in the mental health block , there was evidence of a BITER...perhaps he was just hungry

Hells Kitchen

Indications of bed wetting

And goodbye from all of us

Thanks for visiting us some videoness of the place featuring me digitally blowing the place up and playing on a big organ ooer matron CLICK HERE

Last edited by AltDayOut; 26-06-2012 at 21:02.