NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Industrial & Commercial
Reload this Page ARCHIVE - Vernon Carus Mill, Penwortham - June 2008
Industrial & Commercial Mills, Foundries, Factories, Warehouses, Docks etc.

Closed Thread

ARCHIVE - Vernon Carus Mill, Penwortham - June 2008
(#1)
Old
standing sideways

Arrow ARCHIVE - Vernon Carus Mill, Penwortham - June 2008 - 03-07-2008, 17:07

Went here on a bit of a whim to shut my nephew up cos he was bored, I know from past attempts its been pretty sketchy to get in here with security and what not, however, this time I went, there was no security. we could only manage to get in a couple of buildings as the main huge building was boarded up all round. Would love to get in that bit. However we did manage a couple of buildings - so heres the pics (sorry its a tad out of date - only just got the negs back and scanned)

I'll be keeping my eye on this place and as soon as there is an entrance open to the main building i shall be doing another explore

heres all the info about what is happening to the place too - http://www.penworthammills.info/index.html

Last edited by snowdudejohn; 03-07-2008 at 17:18.
Closed Thread