NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Heritage and non Urbex
Reload this Page Gwrych Castle 11.07.10 (pic heavy)
Heritage and non Urbex Non urbex related reports and places,
but still interesting and photogenic nonetheless!

(#21)
Old
Blackinese

Default 28-03-2011, 12:34

Best site owner ever.

Smoke dope. Worship Satan.
My Manchester
(#22)
Old

Default 28-03-2011, 12:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gillette View Post
Best site owner ever.
Lol, do I get a badge?
(#23)
Old
Dood of redness

Default 28-03-2011, 12:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMUK View Post
Lol, do I get a badge?
No, It's a key ring.

Visit my blog NOW - www.dspexplores.com
(#24)
Old

Default 28-03-2011, 12:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddood View Post
No, It's a key ring.
Nice one, given the amount of bloody padlocks on this site it would come in handy.

I'll leave it to you chaps to organise if you want to take up my offer, just reply to the thread or drop me a PM.
(#25)
Old
Howfen lot

Default 28-03-2011, 16:51

Yeah you seem to good to be real, normally you just get "come ere again and il call the police and ive called the police and they now know where you all live"

Excellent yeah im sure that offer would get taken up and might also help your cause in some way to the plight of the building.

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast
(#26)
Old

Default 28-03-2011, 19:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah View Post
Yeah you seem to good to be real, normally you just get "come ere again and il call the police and ive called the police and they now know where you all live"
Oh I'm real alright and to be honest I can understand the approach most owners take. Having seen first hand the hassle and cost that trespassers can cause the obvious approach is to try and keep everyone out. Also the damage that has been caused up at the Castle over the years means that anyone crawling over the building is automatically assumed to be intent on vandalising the place.

Frankly I'm not so naive that I know you guys will be up there anyway trying to find a way in and the recent posts advising of visits only backs that up. Therefore I'd rather work with you rather than finding one of you at the bottom of a hole one day when I'm on site
(#27)
Old
Gobby w***er

Default 28-03-2011, 20:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMUK View Post
Oh I'm real alright and to be honest I can understand the approach most owners take. Having seen first hand the hassle and cost that trespassers can cause the obvious approach is to try and keep everyone out. Also the damage that has been caused up at the Castle over the years means that anyone crawling over the building is automatically assumed to be intent on vandalising the place.

Frankly I'm not so naive that I know you guys will be up there anyway trying to find a way in and the recent posts advising of visits only backs that up. Therefore I'd rather work with you rather than finding one of you at the bottom of a hole one day when I'm on site
I'm actually rather impressed with this, You seem to have found a way forward that most landowners can't bring themselves to do. Although I've seen Gwyrch up close many times, I'd certainly like to re-visit, this time with an eye to photography and Heritage, rather than a nice place to get drunk.

My Flickr
(#28)
Old
Just say NO

Default 28-03-2011, 21:27

Thank very much for joining and posting this information.

Unlike other national forums, this one is very different. For one most of us are a bit too old for the hardcore urbexing you normally see! And we'd get thrown off other forums if we said we liked nothing other than an official tour (even though you get to see the best stuff this way - Apedale Pit springs to mind)

We're more "urbex ramblers" who will respect sites and property. Since day one our aim has to be to document sites, not a "who can piss the highest" contest.

Anyway, if you'd like to get in touch with me to discuss things further, just use the CONTACT US link at the bottom.

Cheers

"WTF FOOKITY FOOK" - AndyJ 2010