NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Leisure & Other
Reload this Page Bury Vue Cinema. Jan 11
Leisure & Other Religious buildings, Swimming pools, Hotels, Railway related stuff.
Or any other places that don't seem to fit anywhere else!

Bury Vue Cinema. Jan 11
(#1)
Old
Junglist

Arrow Bury Vue Cinema. Jan 11 - 20-02-2011, 13:44

More of a heads up this..

Before I continue. Do not, I repeat, Do not, try and get in here. If you enjoy your freedom that is.

Just a quick one. Opportunity not to be missed, and as a result, got to see inside the new Divisional Headquarters and spend a few hours in the lovely cells.

This place is fitted out with silent alarms linked straight to the police. Its also fairly heavily locked down now.

We ended up getting arrested initially for being found in an enclosed fucking space, which later on we were told we were being dearrested for the enclosed space offence, and being recharged with burglry other than a dwelling or something. Fucking hell i was going off my head me. Getting kept in over night was not an option as I had work the next day, and I'd only just got the job. I told the pigs about this, we also had all our camera gear with us including tripods etc, and we had taken a few photos inside the cinema. The pigs downloaded all our images, Of which we both had a fair few gig each as we had not took images off the cameras for a while. It took them ages to get all of my mates off his canon so they cudnt be arsed doing all of mine...Thank fuck! I hadnt deleted any images for months.

Anyway, we were banged up for a few hours, Told we could not be seen until the next morning when the burglry unit got in. I was havin none of this shit! In the end, they ended up believing us, both our interview stories were the same, but then again, why wouldnt they? The thing you got to always do when you get arrested and there is two of you, is get your story straight and out whilst your both there infront of the pigs. Start blabbin shit about why your there etc etc etc and cover as much as you can before they split you up into different cars.

Not that we were in the wrong but it severely helped speed up the whole process when it came to interview stage.

Anyway, got let go after a few hours, NFA, but with some condition of, if any other evidence comes up then we were to be charged with burglry. Safe to say nout came back. It was a good couple of weeks ago now too.

Didnt get many pics as our mission was cut extremely short. I think we spent the best part of 15mins in there.

Cooney

Ta for lookin..

M38 REP

Last edited by sneak; 20-02-2011 at 13:48.
(#2)
Old

Default 20-02-2011, 13:57

No way can you be arrested for bein in an enclosed space! That's fuckin shit
(#3)
Old
Junglist

Default 20-02-2011, 14:12

Yeah man there was a big debate about it a while ago on ere. Never been had on that rule before like until now anyway

M38 REP
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 20-02-2011, 14:23

ha ha good stuff fella
(#5)
Old
Junglist

Default 20-02-2011, 14:37

Yeah same situation. Well I wouldnt quite say 'walked into', was more like, slid through a gap into....

lol

M38 REP
(#6)
Old
Administrator

Default 20-02-2011, 16:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by M21yeh View Post
No way can you be arrested for bein in an enclosed space! That's fuckin shit
I think you'll find you can. Bit of a standard get out on the part of the police when arresting explorers, and there's now evidence of breaking and entry. Whether you'll be charged with anything is a different matter entirely......
(#7)
Old
Just say NO

Default 20-02-2011, 17:36

Amazing write up. Similar to what happened to us at Burtonwood - arrested on the "enclosed space" crap, told we'd be kept overnight and interviewed in the morning, searched, DNAed and thrown in the cells only to be released 20 minutes later.

"WTF FOOKITY FOOK" - AndyJ 2010
(#8)
Old
Howfen lot

Default 20-02-2011, 17:59

Gutted man, at least you got some pictures though.

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast
(#9)
Old
Junglist

Default 20-02-2011, 19:21

Yeah was pretty fun haha. Hiding 3 foot from the pigs with dogs for about 15 mins whilst they discussed about how we could of/could not of got through the small gap which we did.

It was fairly unlucky to be honest. We tripped the alarms when we went to the far end of the place. We had been chilling in the first cinema room for a bit getting some shots previous to this. Heard a slight beeping noise and saw the alarm system lit up at the front doors, So we headed out on the thought of pigs being in our presence literally within minutes due to the close proximity to the new police station, Little did we know we were not wrong. Just as cooney was halfway through squeezing out, we saw torches, many torches, coming over. So he jumped back in and we both hid in the first place we could.

Was pretty chilling as we knew we were pretty fucked by this point.

We did almost get away, Cooney was out, we had the bags and cameras out, and I had squeezed through the gap, But we had tripped the alarm when we moved to the door the make our escape and thus the pigs came running back, just as my feet hit the ground. Proper grim. They held us and cuffed us and asked what we were doing. By this point, I began to tell the main points of the story to get it clear with cooney. We rounded the corner cuffs on being led by about 7/8 officers, to see roughly 5/6 pig cars and 2 vans, and a dog handler AND a chopper. Was fucking ridiculous. I do think we were very lucky to get away with it as whoever had been previous to us had made our entrance, fuck knows if they got caught but we managed to get the police to believe we hadnt made the entrace ourselves.

Took the piss like, got home at 5am and had to take work off the next day, Whilst in training for the damn job. :/

Didnt get sacked though

M38 REP
(#10)
Old
admin

Default 20-02-2011, 19:33

Bloody hell Sneak, grim times...

Bury Police must have had fuck all to do that night

....Take pictures and leave ONLY