NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Asylums & Hospitals
Reload this Page Barnes Hospital Nr Cheadle - September 2011
Asylums & Hospitals Pretty self explanatory this one.

(#11)
Old

Default 03-10-2011, 18:39

Great set of pictures.
(#12)
Old
SNC

Default 03-10-2011, 23:08

Went here last night, please tell me that was another explorer inside the building, if not, what on god's earth were you?
(#13)
Old
Flaccid Member

Default 05-10-2011, 10:50

What happened? I was there last week on a glorious sunny day left as the sun was going down
(#14)
Old
SNC

Default 06-10-2011, 15:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltDayOut View Post
What happened? I was there last week on a glorious sunny day left as the sun was going down
Got to the top corridor, it was dark, looked down nobody there, carried on a bit more and somebody appeared at the bottom, then walked off? Ok then...

Then they re-appeared, thinking it was probably another explorer I shined my torch at them and they said 'who's that!' and started steaming towards us. Made a hasty retreat into the forest, they were looking for us we could see them from the fence (turns out there were two of them)...
(#15)
Old

Default 07-10-2011, 22:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenshadow View Post
Got to the top corridor, it was dark, looked down nobody there, carried on a bit more and somebody appeared at the bottom, then walked off? Ok then...

Then they re-appeared, thinking it was probably another explorer I shined my torch at them and they said 'who's that!' and started steaming towards us. Made a hasty retreat into the forest, they were looking for us we could see them from the fence (turns out there were two of them)...

Tentacle Beast from Beyond the Void
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
(#16)
Old

Default 09-10-2011, 18:00

Great pics! This beautiful building deserves to be sympathetically restored and made water tight.
(#17)
Old
Flaccid Member

Default 10-10-2011, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenshadow View Post

Bloody hell, haven't had anything like that yet, creepiest we had was in staff building at Denbigh, I was messing about talking to cam saying we are looking for ghost then panned to end of corridor and said "what was that" for a laugh..then suddenly an almight BANG!!!! right at the side of us literally we postively freaked, never found out what that was but finished our explore at slightly quicker pace lool.
(#18)
Old

Default 10-10-2011, 13:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltDayOut View Post
Bloody hell, haven't had anything like that yet, creepiest we had was in staff building at Denbigh, I was messing about talking to cam saying we are looking for ghost then panned to end of corridor and said "what was that" for a laugh..then suddenly an almight BANG!!!! right at the side of us literally we postively freaked, never found out what that was but finished our explore at slightly quicker pace lool.
theres a good chance it was a creepy bearded guy with his dog
(#19)
Old

Default 30-10-2011, 20:49

Nice shots! The clocktower is a suicide mission now, I'm so glad I got up there when I could!
Still, your shots are great!
(#20)
Old

Default 14-01-2012, 20:04

The clock tower is difficult to find, blink and you miss it - although, the ladder is gone (It was a deathtrap when it was there - I climbed it) and the floor at the base is best attempted in zero gravity. It's a shell but still has lots of character.
Well done!