NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Industrial & Commercial
Reload this Page Former juvenile court and council office, liverpool
Industrial & Commercial Mills, Foundries, Factories, Warehouses, Docks etc.

(#11)
Old
Howfen lot

Default 09-01-2011, 19:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie View Post
sound m8 yehh them cellars do look a bit old like ill look into it for you i think the one your thinking of is croshall buildings (connected to the council offices) that also used to be council offices and before that it was a former grammer school it was doable ages ago but dodgy access think its sealed now though

ill get bk to you on them cellars though bud

Yeah that would be good if you could pal, i just couldnt seen to find any thing on it.

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast
(#12)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2011, 20:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah View Post
Yeah that would be good if you could pal, i just couldnt seen to find any thing on it.
same here m8 i cant find anything on it apart from it was built in the 60,s and was council offices until the day it shut

i have an os 1840 map of that area ill dig it out and post it up but im sure looking at it last time it didnt mention anything on the map just showed the road
(#13)
Old

Default 09-01-2011, 20:39

A few of my shots..

These platforms were seemingly racks of shelving in a flooded room. The water seemed to be about 4 ft deep, and pretty scummy looking.

Th older building basements..

A dead rat with no fur..

And the rooftops..

(#14)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2011, 20:44

good pics there blino did them cellars connect to crosshall buildings next door they look fuckin boss
(#15)
Old

Default 09-01-2011, 21:29

nice pics, was an alright find that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie View Post
good pics there blino did them cellars connect to crosshall buildings next door they look fuckin boss
they went through all the buildings yeah. some cool stuff down there, really want to know what it was for
(#16)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2011, 21:50

ahh cool does that mean theres access to crosshall buildings from them cellars then seeing as some twat closed the access point but to be honest i should have had a crack at that place when it was doable last yr
(#17)
Old

Default 09-01-2011, 22:22

Yep. Seemed to be two access points right next to each other. On the Crosshall Buildings side.

The Crosshall Buildings seemed to be some sort of warehouse, theres a date stone on the back, think it was 1894 ish.

The weird thing was, we walked past the main front doors on the inside a few times. They were closed for sure. When we came out of the building and walked round the front to get an external shot, the same doors were wide open! Can only assume it was security doing a check? They must have just gone in as we came out through our entry point.
(#18)
Old

Default 09-01-2011, 22:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blino View Post
Yep. Seemed to be two access points right next to each other. On the Crosshall Buildings side.

The Crosshall Buildings seemed to be some sort of warehouse, theres a date stone on the back, think it was 1894 ish.

The weird thing was, we walked past the main front doors on the inside a few times. They were closed for sure. When we came out of the building and walked round the front to get an external shot, the same doors were wide open! Can only assume it was security doing a check? They must have just gone in as we came out through our entry point.
georgie made a good point before, could have been crackheads inside the building that we scared out

though I doubt the door was just on latches, surely it would be locked via a key at least!
(#19)
Old

Default 10-01-2011, 00:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4737carlin View Post
Nice, did you see if you coud find any access to the old church next to it towards Dale Street?
thats what we were looking for when we found this!

we tried the rooftop, basement, and every floor inbetween; no access to the church

might be worth hoping over that fence one night (next to the door of the church), thats the only place now where you could possibly go in