NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > High Places
Reload this Page Birkenhead priory, Merseyside April 2012
High Places Cranes, Rooftops, Chimneys, Towers, Masts, Silos etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#4)
Old
Easily Led

Default 12-05-2012, 01:10

Bit of an add on here, I visited again with Deviant seeing that the spire was now topped off with scaff he made the trip to wirral all the way from the lake district anyway it was blowing such a hooley that we never made it to the top, I am a self confessed shithouse at height and dint make the last four lifts but deviant was only two from the top...it was windy windy WINDY, anyhoose I only took a few shots and was thrilled to see that the ships had been moved around in the dry docks, we had two navy vessels and a tall ship and what looked like a tug....some pics

scaffed out, it dont look high from the ground but feckin bejeezus its decieving

The small dry dock was empty on my last visit so I was pleased to see these two beauts chocked up

and a crop

The wave knight all chocked up it is huge and even with my 10mm on I couldnt get her all in

her forward end and sonar dome

Grupo shot.