NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Leisure & Other
Reload this Page London Road Firestation Night Visit - December 2008
Leisure & Other Religious buildings, Swimming pools, Hotels, Railway related stuff.
Or any other places that don't seem to fit anywhere else!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
London Road Firestation Night Visit - December 2008
(#1)
Old
Junglist

Arrow London Road Firestation Night Visit - December 2008 - 25-12-2008, 14:06

Hey all, Merry Christmas.

Got Sh*t all to do except post some reports, my house is empty until 6pm tonight, no family, no food, no presents! Im on my own until 6pm its sooooo crap.

Anyway, After an eventful night the other day I decided to sort my phone out and try and get the pics from the firestation up. Origonally intented to visit Salford Junction Canal/Great Northern Warehouse underground, But this turned out unsuccessful due to an equasion that involved 4 explorers, 1 camera, one voice tannoy and 1 poor confused security guard yellin, Oi! Oi! get out of there! We can see you! Oi!

So, after a quick re-think, it was decided we would head down to the old firestation and get some night shots. Fantastic night it was, I thouroughly enjoyed it here, mainly because I have tried to get in here GOD nos how many times, each time having to abandon the attempt or just failing it altogether..

Anyway, Visited by Sneak, Cooney, Ric and Benson. Ric was our guide on this one, thanks mate, wouldnt have been as good without you! Especially checking out the roofs! Plus we probably would have gone in search of the bears and set of major alarms.

Pics...

(Cooneys got a few too, Need to resize and get them up. Also, Ric has a few off his Nikkon, when hes uploaded them im sure he will add or make a new thread with his HIGH quality photos...)

Sneak doing time, on the shitter..

Tower..

Last edited by sneak; 25-12-2008 at 14:14.