NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > High Places
Reload this Page Archive Sarah Towers Crane & Jib Walk. Feb 09 Report
High Places Cranes, Rooftops, Chimneys, Towers, Masts, Silos etc.

Closed Thread

Archive Sarah Towers Crane & Jib Walk. Feb 09 Report
(#1)
Old
Junglist

Default Archive Sarah Towers Crane & Jib Walk. Feb 09 Report - 08-02-2009, 17:10

Visited By Sneak, Cooney, Bigjobs & Over

Big Big thanks to Jobs' and Over for taking us out. Cheers guys, You mad bastards. Now, when people say these guys come prepared, Haha, there too right. Would of been even more of one hell of a night, unfortunatly we had to abandon one mission due to some complications which were unavoidable at the time being.

Comment of the night had to be:

Bigjobs: "Sneak, Cooney, Can you swim?"

Anyway, We cracked on. Now, I particularly remember saying a couple of times throughout the night, "yeah, sarah towers crane, you'll never get me up there, no chance", but, as we mooched round town heading for a "small" crane, to "warm up on" (Bigjobs speak, haha) We came to the spot. I looked up to the nightmare above me. Low and behold, you bastards, Sarah Towers Crane...Hmmmm

Haha, gotta give it to them, I dont know how I managed that thing, But, I did it. I had a really good night, thanks to bigjobs too for the lendage of camera, I managed to get a few nice shots, but im still learning so..

Bigjobs and Over decided to do a jib walk too. Crazy, no chance was I doing that this time round, Haha, My arse was going just watching these guys doing it! Maybe though, some day...

Respect, Cheers for the meet guys, And Jobs, Nice one for the encourangement, laughs, breakfast, camera, lift home and buzzing night. Over, Nice to meet you mate, thanks for the skittles, hahaha.

Pictures..

Over Jib Walk

Jobs' Jib Walk

All Photos cropyright. Sneak 2009. So F**k off James Davies.

M38 REP

Last edited by sneak; 08-02-2009 at 17:50.
Closed Thread