NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Industrial & Commercial
Reload this Page ARCHIVE - Nestle Ski Factory, Cuddington, Cheshire, 04-2009
Industrial & Commercial Mills, Foundries, Factories, Warehouses, Docks etc.

Closed Thread

ARCHIVE - Nestle Ski Factory, Cuddington, Cheshire, 04-2009
(#1)
Old
Motivational member

Talking ARCHIVE - Nestle Ski Factory, Cuddington, Cheshire, 04-2009 - 07-04-2009, 22:28

This site has been under guard for some time and both Denial and myself have been keeping close tabs on it for a while now (most places have signs claiming to have guard dogs......this one did!)
The site has a number of interesting areas including the main factory, some offices and an amazing resevoir complex.
Finding any info on the place has been difficult, we know it was closed down 2 years ago and for the last couple of months a firm has been stripping the equipment out which we assume was mainly stainless steel so had a good scrap value (there are cut pipes everywere)
It has recently been purchased by a company that has been given permission to replace it with a new housing development that is supposed to be green and eco friendly. How long it will stay standing is anybodys guess and some plant has already arrived on site so demolition could be imminent.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Denial for the email today! your sharp eye and vigilance has been logged and noted bruv, you are elite!

This site has given us plenty of photo pics so picking what to use has been hard, I hope you like what you see (photographers we are not)

LAZY

Live sites are our speciality!

Last edited by lazy; 08-04-2009 at 00:05.
(#2)
Old

Default 07-04-2009, 23:16

Heres a few extras,

From the top floor overlooking weaverham

Awesome amount of twiddling and clicking, no munch bunch arrived through a flap though,

top secret recipe for scummy fruit bits in yoghurt. evil.

Failed self portrait at the balance tanks

The place is covered with these, what do they put in yoghurt?

Here's a bit of advice for you.
Advi.
(#3)
Old
Motivational member

Default 08-04-2009, 13:42

here we go!

Live sites are our speciality!
(#4)
Old
Ralphy

Default 04-05-2009, 22:13

Damn! This was going to be my first post :( Nevermind. Here's my contribution.

Flickr Set.

Last edited by Ralphy; 04-05-2009 at 22:17.
Closed Thread