NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Industrial & Commercial
Reload this Page ARCHIVE - Brick Factory, Near Blackpool - 03/05/08
Industrial & Commercial Mills, Foundries, Factories, Warehouses, Docks etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ARCHIVE - Brick Factory, Near Blackpool - 03/05/08
(#1)
Old
j3bu

Post ARCHIVE - Brick Factory, Near Blackpool - 03/05/08 - 05-05-2008, 13:54

Visit to a live brick factory near blackpool. This was definately a respirator job, I also had goggles on to protect my eyes from the dust which was everywhere. Still it was a great explore. Some of the machines are absolutely bizarre and I heard the worlds loudest rat! Although it is a live site there are definately large amounts of it in a bad way, rusted and broken metal ladders and abandonned warehouses litter this site. This was just me following up a lead I thought had for a while and finally I got it done. I've got about 10 or 15 sites to do while i'm home in blackpool so expect some more non-roof/manchester reports over the next two weeks!

Anyway to pictures:

Last edited by j3bu; 05-05-2008 at 13:57.