NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Leisure & Other
Reload this Page ARCHIVE: Iranian consulate-Altrincham 10/09
Leisure & Other Religious buildings, Swimming pools, Hotels, Railway related stuff.
Or any other places that don't seem to fit anywhere else!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ARCHIVE: Iranian consulate-Altrincham 10/09
(#1)
Old
Laudy

Arrow ARCHIVE: Iranian consulate-Altrincham 10/09 - 24-10-2009, 12:00

real hard one to find history on this place and in a bit of a sorry state to say the least(as are my pictures on this one)

Upon first glance yeah it's just some derelict house but if you consider the political implications of recent years involving terrorism and looking at the amount of paperwork left flitting around, the place grasps depth and sparks intrigue.

This beautiful "mock tudor" probably early 1900's place has all mod cons including....

glazed brick fire surround

politically correct paperwork

Loft conversion(swish)

wine cellar

operating tables

and interogation chairs

harry potter and the illuminati

and on our way out of the place I decided to have one more rifle through the delightful on full public view paperwork

"what are you doing?" I heard, at which point I froze and dropped the said papers(thinking it was some travelling folk or the likes)and turned around to find a rather large police officer and his rather large stick standing over me!(Oh my I'm not that type of girl)

"you scared me then" said the officer!
What the dickens!I scared him???!!! I'm only little!
"haha,you scared me!" I responded politely(which he genuinely did towering over me with that huge stick in hand!)
and after some relieved banter from both parts(I don't know who he thought I was?) we swiftly left unscathed
another fun explore done and dusted

To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.