NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > High Places
Reload this Page Archive Great Northern Railway Warehouse Rooftop - Jan 09 - Report
High Places Cranes, Rooftops, Chimneys, Towers, Masts, Silos etc.

Closed Thread

Archive Great Northern Railway Warehouse Rooftop - Jan 09 - Report
(#1)
Old
Junglist

Arrow Archive Great Northern Railway Warehouse Rooftop - Jan 09 - Report - 27-01-2009, 00:06

Visited by Sneak & Cooney.

We decided one friday night to take a trip into town as we do on many occasions, but this time, instead of aiming for inside the bars, we would hit the top of them, literally.

We headed on upto the Great Northern Railway Warehouse aiming for the roof. Success followed shorty and sneak and Cooney were perched above fellow ravers and piss heads. Really nice views over the front area of the Great Northern and surrounding buildings, I found the one just over the road really cool and would love to try and get some more decent photos of the place, its just really ontop. We chose a sketchy time really but ah, we did it!

After this we decided to hit up the Old Bank Theatre, Upon entrance though, I ventured into the first room followed shortly by cooney. Now the fist time I came here it was sweet, no one around, bearing in mind it was 9am though.. This time, we had a little friend waiting. I walked in and theres a fookin guy under a sleepin bag, just his trainer poppin out, I got the fek out of the window as quick as possible, give or take a mili second. Cant be arsed with no crack eds me. Innabit mate as the saying goes..

Following shortly after this, We decided some live infiltration was in order. This is a "secret" for now lol, well were just trying to get more photos, as its quite a big place, with lots to see, something i personally havent had chance to know the workings of, so it could be good for some people, I dunno, we'll see. Were just trying to build up some more photos and then we'll bang a report out.

Anyway, Cooney and me got some good shots, but it was pretty hard considering there was high pig activity that night. So not many, but some. Pic or it didnt happen as it goes, am I right?? haha, peace.

Pics..

Cooneys shots..

M38 REP

Last edited by sneak; 27-01-2009 at 03:11.
Closed Thread