View Single Post
Archive Primark Rooftop, Manchester, January 09 - REPORT
(#1)
Old
Junglist

Arrow Archive Primark Rooftop, Manchester, January 09 - REPORT - 19-01-2009, 13:31

Well,

This is one of them, that you really never get the chance to do, because, its hidden away in a big ass department store, with hundreds if not thousands of crazy woman after some bargains. I braved the female onslought and headed on through. To my amazment, Access was located very quickly, its quite hot with security too so that was thankful.

Well, after doing a little sketchy stunt to get to my spot, I was there, Ahh, Manchester, from above. You just cannot beat it. I absolutly love looking out from a high manchester rooftop, alone, watching the people below, scurrying about their daily lives, hardly stopping for a second to notice the wonderful things we have in this world. I took some time to take it in, Everytime I reach a new rooftop, it just amazes me. Even though I have seen manchester from a few rooftops and everytime its like the same kind of view, its always different, always something new to look at an admire, laugh, or take the piss completely out of..

With it being cold and all that up in t'manchester, It was mega iced up. So, I had some fun, skating around on primark roof midday on a nice winters day. Buzzin.

Well, I mooched around, bigger than what i initially thought, took some pics, struggled to find my exit again lol, then eventually, after some serious slidige, it was located and a hasty exit made to street level back to reality.

Enjoy the pics...