NorthWest Exploration Forum  
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   NorthWest Exploration Forum > Site Reports > Asylums & Hospitals
Reload this Page ARCHIVE - Blackburn Royal Infirmary morgue and rooftops 2/5/08
Asylums & Hospitals Pretty self explanatory this one.

Closed Thread

ARCHIVE - Blackburn Royal Infirmary morgue and rooftops 2/5/08
(#1)
Old

Default ARCHIVE - Blackburn Royal Infirmary morgue and rooftops 2/5/08 - 03-05-2008, 10:45

went along after the report by gibbo of the attic rooms, sadly didn't get to see them on this visit! visited with andyj23k and gimbulate. only managed to do the rooftops and morgue as the visit got cut short by the police! who kindly told us to go away, after doing checks on us all and making sure we weren't copper thief's. but hes some pics any way

the morgue

roller racking

(#2)
Old
Resident Tree Hugger

Default 03-05-2008, 12:19

great pics guys the morgue was indeed great and very worth it. weirdest layout i have ever seen. i can't beleive i didn't see that table with the rollers either! gutted :(

mine might be a little dark due to editing on my monitor (which is bloody awful)

Closed Thread